Arizona Office - Providing Arizona IP Legal Services
Our Phoenix office serves clients in Maricopa County, Flagstaff, and surrounding areas including Scottsdale and Phoenix
We can help with Copyright infringement cases such as Strike 3 Holdings, Malibu Media, Copyright and Trademark Infringement matters, IPTV defense, Fair Use opinion letters, architectural copyright and more.
Camelback - 2415 E. Camelback Road Suite 700
Phoenix, Arizona, 85016
Phone: (602) 842-9511
Arizona Legal Resources
More About Us
-Click here for Media Inquiries
-Click here to learn more about our federal court experience
-Click here to view our Client Avvo reviews
-We offer free initial consultations (subject to availability) and offer low flat rate legal fees for most (non-litigation cases).
Types of Cases we may handle
- DMCA cases (anti-circumvention, section 512 subpoenas, “safe harbors”, cease and desist, bad faith misrepresentation, youtube strikes)
- (ex. downloading and sharing adult pornographic videos)
- Photo infringement license recovery for professional commercial photographers and art studios
- TV signal piracy cases (cable and satellite theft)), [California and Arizona cases only] Dealing with Companies like Joe Hand Promotion, G&G Closed Circuit Events, and J&J Sports Production
- Software license compliance (audit demand letters from companies like the SIIA, Autodesk, Siemens, Micro Focus, Business Software Alliance.
- General copyright arbitration and litigation (ex. font infringement, jewelry infringement, fashion and textile, music etc.)