Welcome to Attorney Steve® Crypto / Blockchain Legal Resource Center - Call us for Crypto & Blockchain Disputes, Metaverse, Cyrpto arbitration, False Advertising, Unfair Competition and Copyright NFT Disputes.
November 2022 Crypto Law Updates: Our firm in association with the Hoda Law Firm from Texas has sued the founders of FTX and their audit firms in the Northern District Court in California. This case has been filed as a class action lawsuit. For more information call us at (877) 276-5084 or leave a message through our contact form.
Click here to read the complaint
Cryptocurrency Legal Services
Contact us at the number below for more information:
- Account Freeze leading to losses (see story here)
- KYC issues
- Delayed transfer causing loss
- Co-founder disputes
- Coin/Token Liquidation issues
- Coinbase arbitration and complaints
- SAFT disputes (simple agreements for future tokens)
- Non-fungible token disputes (copyright legal issues - art photography, domain names, digital real estate and other digital assets)
- False advertising (token pump and dump)
- Celebrity endorsement (failure to disclose)
- Misinformation / Misrepresentation
- California Consumer Legal Remedies Act ("CLRA")
- Crypto fraud
- Wallet hacks/wallet theft (passphrase theft)
- Arbitration of crypto disputes
- Illegal Ponzi scheme civil suits
- Digital asset litigation
- Metamask, OpenSea.io, Rarible, and other platform disputes
- NFT clawbacks from Crypto.com
- Coinbase arbitration
- FTX fallout (class action lawsuit is pending in N.D. Cal)
- Binance Arbitration
- Bitcoin dispoutes
- SEC enforcement actions
VIDEO: Watch Attorney Steve® Discuss the Etherium Max class-action lawsuit against social influencers Kim Kardashian, Floyd Mayweather, Paul Pierce and others.
SUBSCRIBE at hit the notification bell to get future legal information videos. We have nearly 35,000 subscribers and we expect to hit 50,000 by the end of the year. As we like to say "Be Smarter Than Your Friends."
Coinbase sued for "stable coin"
VIDEO: here is a case where Coinbase was sued for freezing accounts on the GYEN crypto (an alleged stable coin tied into the Japanese Yen). When the "peg broke" the account was frozen due to volatile trading loving out investors from being able to sell their crypto. Millions in losses are alleged. The case is being heard in the Northern District of California.
SEC vs. RIPPLE - "Investment Contract" or not? Motion for Summary Judgment read.
RIPPLE and Executives file their own MSJ - XRP was not an investment contract?
SEC prevails over LBRY in case alleging selling unregistered securities
Crypto Fraud and RICO (We just sued the FTX founders and their so-called accounting firms/auditors).
Serving Clients from Silicon Valley (CA) to the Silicon Desert (AZ)
We handle technology and copyright cases filed or threatened to be filed in the Central District, Southern District, Northern District, and Eastern District of California.
To discuss your case in confidence, call us at (877) 276-5084 or fill out our contact form and we will contact you.
We have been handling technology and IP law cases since 2004. We have top-notch client reviews available upon request.