Law Clerk & Legal Opportunities - Do you have what it takes to work with one of the top boutique Copyright Law Firms in the United States? If so, we want to hear from you. We are always looking for TOP-NOTCH LEGAL TALENT.
October 2020 Job Opening - LAW CLERK EXTRAORDINAIRE.
- We are currently looking for a P/T "remote" law clerk (approximately 20 hours per week, potentially more).
- Skillset must include the following: (ability to work remotely via Zoom, conduct legal research via Lexis/Nexus, prepare pleadings, write memorandums of law, communicate with clients on an "as-needed" basis, gather facts from opposing counsel, help with discovery (we have appeared in over 200 federal court copyright litigation cases so this MUST be your specific area of legal interest), write blogs, and assist as otherwise needed.
- We require QUICK, RESPONSIVE clerks who can work independently
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must have the "CAN-DO" attitude. We embrace solutions, not excuses!
- Must have fully completed first year law school with top (verifiable) grades
- Must be willing to provide detailed updates as to what you are working on (typically, I will provide a list of things I need done, and I need them done by the due dates, or BEFORE).
- You will be required to keep an accurate time-sheet
- You must be extremely MOTIVATED, ORGANIZED and have a STRONG PASSION for IP law.
- Must be in the top 10% of your class and from an ABA approved law school.
- Salary starts at $25/hour and bonuses are available for strong performances.
- Potential for a full-time attorney position exists for the right candidate.
Past & Current Talent
Past clerks and lawyers have come to Vondran Legal from TOP SCHOOLS including Oklahoma, UCLA, USC, University of Arizona, Arizona State University and Texas A & M.
Equal Opportunity and Diversity
Vondran Legal is an equal opportunity law firm and we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace that seeks to produce the absolute best results for our clients. Our boutique copyright law firm honors and recognizes the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals.
For more information about opportunities with our firm (with offices in CA and AZ). Email us your resume, a letter of recommendation, and a personal statement as to why you want to work for Vondran Legal and Attorney Steve®