Welcome to Vondran Legal – Home of Attorney Steve® – The First Name in Legal Services®, Litigation Whiteboard®, Trademark College®, You CLICK We DEFEND® and Copyright Watchdog®
June 2020 update - Vondran Legal has just became the #25 copyright law firm in the United States in terms of cases filed according to Lex Machina. Look out BigLaw, we are moving on up!!
If you found us we consider this to be an act of DESTINY! Our law firm has been practicing law since 2004. Over the years, we have done everything possible to represent our clients (both individuals and businesses large and small) in an HONEST, ETHICAL manner and to explain legal options in a way people can actually understand. Very few lawyers have put out the sheer amount of information on the internet as we have, and we truly believe no one can fight harder to represent your legal interests. In addition, we truly believe we offer the most cost-effective legal solutions in the United States. We have built our firm on both Victories and Integrity. That is our “secret sauce” and we look forward to applying our trade to your legal issue.
We are a civil litigation law firm with offices in California and Arizona. We accept software, copyright and select intellectual property cases nationwide subject to local federal court rules of admission. Our law firm litigates a wide variety of disputes in the following different types of tribunals:
- State courts (CA and AZ)
- Federal courts (across the United States in IP matters)
- Administrative hearings (BRE Accusations)
- Other legal proceedings
We are committed to finding cost-effective legal solutions that help you resolve your legal disputes. We offer flexible fee structures and aggressive, yet ethical legal representation. For more information about our litigation services please contact us at (877) 276-5084.
“BigLaw” firms we have been up against, counsel in the case, or advised on demand letters
Here is a list of some of the big law firms (and consulting firms) in the United States that we have gone “toe to toe” within handling a variety of business, real estate, and intellectual property matters and/or consulted in regard to demand letters (normally copyright infringement related). If you received a letter from any of these companies call us for a consultation:
- Jaburk Wilk
- Allen Matkins
- Gordon & Rees
- Johnson & Pham
- Sullivan & Worcester
- The Venable
- Bryan Cave
- Troutman Sanders
- Robins Kaplan
- Fox Rothschild
- Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
- Arent Fox
- Kilpatrick Townsend
- Reed Smith
- Perkins Coie
- Fenwick & West, LLP
- Geragos & Geragos
- Loeb & Loeb
- Greenberg Traurig
- Osborne Maledon
- Duane Morris, LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Lee and Hayes
- Fried, Framme and Thrush
- Greenspoon Marder
This is not a complete list and we have taken on many others big, medium, and small solo law firms. To take a deeper look at my story, click here.
Civil Litigation Practice Areas
We handle litigation cases for both Plaintiffs and Defendants (and at times some transactional work) ranging from fairly simple dispute resolution matters up to complex “bet the farm” civil litigation cases. Our litigation practice areas can be broken down into four main categories:
1. Software audits (ex. Microsoft, Autodesk, BSA, SIIA, Software Compliance Group, Vero, Siemens, etc.)
2. Internet file sharing cases (p2p) (ex. Strike 3 Holdings, Malibu Media). If you received a letter from Bandlow Law call us.
3. Copyright infringement cases (Plaintiff and Defendant representation in California federal courts)
4. TV and Satellite signal piracy cases (ex. G&G Closed Circuit, J&J Sports Production and Joe Hand, Nagrastar)
Each of these civil litigation practice areas is unique in its own way and each has its own substantive and procedural nuances. Nevertheless, our approach is consistent – to identify the legal issues and map out a strategy for success, and then cost-effectively execute on that strategy.
Our law firm is committed to your success and we believe we have the experience and vision to take your case successfully through what can often amount to a very complex legal process whether in state court, federal court or any other forum. Click here to see our Federal Court Experience.
Attorney Steve is the Founder and CEO of the Washington D.C. Based “Copyright Policy Institute.”
Charities, Causes and Community Impact
Giving back to society I see as a professional obligation. While some highly paid sports figures and politicians do not seem to want to step up and assume this role, our law firm does. We want to be role models and we want to make a positive difference in our local, state, regional and national communities. Here are a few ways that we have given back.
1. I provide a FREE popular legal YouTube channel that helps other law students, paralegals, attorneys and pro se (in pro per) client help understand our complicated legal system and seek to make law more understandable and access to Justice more possible. We are now closing in on 25k subscribers.
2. We have helped many low income families, former military, new immigrants and others in a wide variety of PRO BONO cases. These cases are limited to the GOOD CAUSES and GOOD PEOPLE who DESERVE JUSTICE but have little or no financial means to seek access to justice.
3. GiGi's Playhouse - for the last three years once we were notified of this incredible cause, we have become a key donor to this great charity which helps down syndrome children have a place to grow, learn and interact with others to seek to get the most out of life.
3. Attorney Steve® is a former member of CASA (Court appointed special advocate) where I helped mentor are struggling minority child by taking time to spend with him, taking him to ball games, routine calls and talks, lunches, etc. This is a great organization that allows lawyers to appear in Court as an advocate on their behalf.
4. Attorney Steve® has previously served as a legislative analyst [PRO BONO] for the Identity Theft Resource Center in San Diego. This was a great opportunity to help review and comment on proposed legislation and help the President of the company draft new legislation to protect the interests of persons affected with the fast-growing digital crime of Identity theft.
5. Financial support for various educational institutions (such as buying books, auction support, etc.) for schools such as Country Day School, Belvedere Elementary School (Los Angeles), Soto Street Elementary School, and San Pedro Street Elementary School.
6. Attorney Steve® has appeared PRO BONO for the Arizona "legal hotline" show where callers can call in with a variety of questions including real estate law questions.
7. We also support a young girl in helping to finance her education (tuition assistance) for the last three years.
8. Also, we donate to a variety of local sports teams in helping to provide financial assistance for their clubs, teams and activities.
9. Attorney Steve® has provided FREE pro bono lectures with such topics as financial elder abuse, and foreclosure survival (back in the financial meltdown days).
10. We have just launched Attorney Steve Store - (YouTube) merchandise channel. 100% of all proceeds go to the Wounded Warriors project.
If you have a cause you would like us to review, please email us using the contact form below.
Call us at (877) 276-5084 to discuss your case. The initial consultation is no charge (but subject to availability). We offer flexible fee structures to help accomplish your objectives. We sincerely look forward to working with you.
We hope this page gives you a little insight into who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves in providing superior legal services, responsiveness, and dedication to helping our clients achieve their objectives. If you still need to know more, check out these links or call us at (877) 276-5084.
- Why hire Vondran Legal?
- Attorney Steve Youtube Videos (does your lawyer have nearly THREE MILLION video hits on their FREE LEGAL INFORMATION channel)? Trust me, passion matters and our passion is the practice of law and sharing helpful information to those who need it and love it). We are now up to 23,000 subscribers, make sure to SUBSCRIBE to join our channel!!
- Client Reviews on Avvo (few lawyers can match our past client reviews. Many of our clients want to write reviews for us, and this is a testimony to how pleased they are with our services).
We look forward to working with your company the next time you need legal services.