TIRED OF BILLABLE HOURS? HANGING ON FOREVER HOPING YOU WILL MAKE PARTNER AT BIGLAW? NEW LAWYER WANT TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING? LEARN HOW TO TAKE YOUR LAW PRACTICE MOBILE SO YOU CAN LIVE AND WORK ON YOUR OWN TERMS, BE THE LAWYER YOU WANT TO BE, AND MAKE WHAT YOU ARE WORTH. WHEN YOU DO THIS, YOU ARE BEST ABLE TO SERVE YOUR CLIENTS, WHY? BECAUSE YOU ARE HAPPY!!!
I have had many people ask me about my internet marketing over the years (I have been a lawyer since 2004). I usually try to explain what I know, and how it all works (I am not a guru, but a student of the game for sure) but it can get a little complicated. So I thought I would begin throwing out a few blog posts to help younger lawyers, and those making lateral career changes. If I get enough interest (30 or more), a seminar would be appropriate.
Do you want to work hard, become a legal authority, make great money, but also live your life to the fullest? Attorney Steve® can help both new and existing lawyers learn the tips, tricks, traps and secrets to help build your digital law practice. Technology is changing everyday and if your law practice is not evolving to meet these changes, you could become obsolete, or worse, frustrated billing hours in a prison-like law office. This is no way to live your live. Live awesome, be awesome and Go Mobile! We can show you HOW TO DO IT, because we are DOING IT!!
Click here to see Attorney Steve's podcast studio. This studio costs a little but helps me become a legal rainmaker! It has helped me create my popular youtube legal channel which now has over 600,000 video views and over 4,000 subscribers. Not bad for BORING LAW TOPICS RIGHT!!! ; ) Believe it or not, many of these loyal viewers become clients, or refer clients. When will you launch your legal channel and build something that you might be able to sell with your practice one day when you finally want to retire? Hear what I am saying?
What does “mobile lawyering” mean?
Mobile lawyering is a new way of practicing law. You still have the same fundamentals as traditional “brick and mortar” law offices (serving your clients, billing hours in some cases, and ensuring that you provide quality legal services), but there are some new twists, thanks to social media marketing and technology, that can not only help you ensure you are keeping with time-tested traditions for the legal practice, but also creating a new “likeable” lawyer sensation that creates “fans and followers” which in turn drives customers, referrals and literally grows your business while you sleep. Okay, maybe not while you sleep, but I do wake up to new followers almost every day!!
These are some new concepts for attorneys that want to be on the cutting edge, and not afraid to take on the new “online law firms” (for lack of a better word), like LegalZoom (not even a law firm), Avvo (also not a law firm), and Rocketlawyer (also not a law firm) who are out-spending, out-branding, and out-hustling the average lawyer / law firm who has no idea what technology can do, and literally old firms are falling in the wake of digital technology companies that are transforming the practice of law.
In this bold new world, you either carve out your super-niche and become a legal personality, or you don't. Our video and seminar series will provide you with the essential tools every lawyer must know to “master their domain“and to become a coveted “SUPERNICHE MASTER.” And yes, the goal is to HAVE FUN WHILE YOU ARE DOING IT AND TO MAKE LAW A MORE ACCESSIBLE AND RESPECTED PROFESSION.
Some of my social media stats
Here is how I drive my leads:
- Hustle – word of mouth
- Networking – “You can find me at AttorneySteve.com” (easy to say, easy to find me). I don't use business cards unless a judge asks for it)
- Legal videos – this is key!! I have over 600.000 views over the years, and currently over 4,000 subscribers.
- Legal blogs – another key. I would say I have generated over a million views to my various blogs over the years
- Numbers 3 and 4 help build practice area authority around your niche.
- Personality (this is the X-factor), and I truly don't think any lawyer, male or female, reaches this unless they really love what they do, and wanting to help people, and truly wanting to be a great lawyer.
- Twitter – don't love it, but does help a bit
- Avvo – Reviews drive new clients
These things add up, but there is a lot more to it than that.
Topics that would be covered in our “Superniche Marketing – Master Your Legal Domain” Seminar Series!!!
Here is a general overview of the concepts you will learn that will help you become the digital legal authority in your practice area. We are not playing for second place here, know what I mean?
- How to find your superniche legal practice area (go where the growth is going and the competition has not caught up)
- How to build “authority” that drives leads (have you ever wanted to become a “legal analyst” this is your chance)
- How to convert leads to sales (the top 5 things you think you know about closing deals, but have no idea)
- Building a website that rocks!
- Creating your legal podcast
- Building a youtube channel that people love
- Using twitter to distribute
- Instagram branding secrets
- Building your audience with facebook
- How to market “local”
- What is google really looking for (SEO crash course) in your blogs?
- 15 minute mobile marketing guide (have fund building your business while traveling to your next resort location)
- Domain name strategy (buying domains, branding, expired domains)
- How to become a likeable lawyer (changing public perceptions)
- Keys to going paperless (Why I love Clio)
- Trademarking your business (how to effectively use logo, slogans to build recognition in your super-niche areas)
- How to legally spy on your competitors and learn how to win the battle for consumer mindshare (there's gold in these hills folks)
- Can you set up a “federal” law practice?
- Ethics of digital lawyering and social media marketing
- Can you build your law practice with Scribd?
- Tools to help you “master your domain”
- Building online reviews – the new digital currency
- How to track trending topics in your legal area so you can be (“first to report”). Breaking the news instead of reading the news.
- How to plan to sell your business as part of retirement plan (sell domains, blogs, videos, indexing, reputation, backlinks, trademarked slogans, copyrighted content etc.).
This is just a sample list of what you will learn in Attorney Steve® Super Niche Master Your Domain video and seminar series! Can you really afford to pretend you know all this when you know you don't? If you want to go into salaries, and what kind of money I have been making as a graduate of a Tier 4 law school like Whittier Law School (we can talk about that at the seminar). Some people don't believe anything until you “show them the money” and we can do that.
VIDEO: Click on the picture above to watch our video. To learn about our Social Media Class click here.
How to get started
To sign up for our comprehensive video series (which includes monthly VIDEO updates direct to your email box, call us at (877) 276-5084. It's not too late to get started and to turn your law practice into a mean lean money making machine, and to pursue your own personal adventure of a lifetime! Believe me, I have been living the dream for years now, and I am prepared to show my secrets for the first time to the first 30 customers. Tickets to the seminar are $2,500 each, and provides full access to all the lectures and modules. Its a great place to network and if you only learned 5 new concepts you will be tearing it up in your business.
YES – We offer special pricing for law students (yes, you need to start building your brand now), seniors and veterans. Call us for more details.
SEMINAR is planned for November 2017 in Newport Beach. Call or email us if you would like more information or to sign up.
We look forward to helping you view your practice in a different way, and leading the charge taking your practice to greatest in the digital technolgy age – the greatest time to be alive!