Copyright Policy Institute (CPI”) – A Washington D.C. based Copyright Policy think-tank, consumer watchdog and “Fair Use” advocacy center. Your technology law advocate on the hill!
Steve Vondran, Esq., (“Attorney Steve”) is the CEO and founder of the Washington D.C. based non-profit corporation Copyright Policy Institute. We maintain an office in the heart of Washington D.C. (not as a law office, but as an administrative office for our separate non-profit corporation). We are a 501(c)3 organization that serves as an advocacy group for fair and balanced copyright laws including but not limited to “Fair Use” and Music Modernization Act (recently signed into law) and a general Copyright Watchdog® whenever digital copyrights are involved.
If you wish to reach us in regard to CPI related business please call the number listed above
Washington D.C. Legal Links
- Library of Congress
- Senate Judiciary Committee
- F.B.I Criminal Copyright Investigations
- U.S. Copyright Office
- DMCA agent search tool
- Department of Justice Computer Crime and Intellectual Property
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”)
- D.C. Court of Appeals
- Sample Copyright Crimes cases
- Electronic Frontier Foundation (“EFF”)