Technology & Intellectual Property Law, Copyright, Software Disputes, IPTV, Boxing Piracy, UDRP and Trademark and BitTorrent Defense (Strike 3 Holdings)
At Vondran Legal, we are a cutting edge copyright infringement defense law firm. We understand the complex nature of copyright law and have the experience necessary to mount an aggressive defense for our clients. Our team is passionate about protecting the rights of those who have been accused of copyright infringement, and we are committed to providing each and every one of our clients with the best possible legal representation. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you defend yourself against allegations of copyright infringement.
Our firm helps businesses both large and small and creative individuals in state and federal litigation cases including copyright infringement, trademark law (infringement matters and UDRP domain name disputes), software audits (with companies such as Autodesk, Microsoft, Business Software Alliance, Siemens, Solidworks, Vero/Hexagon and others, We are also a leading California law firm in the area of Bittorrent illegal movie download defense (ex Strike3 Holdings file-sharing defense). Click below to visit some of our major practice area pages since 2004:
- Intellectual Property Litigation (copyrights, right of publicity, trademark infringement and UDRP WIPO arbitrations)
- BSA, SIIA, Autodesk, Microsoft Audits (Software licensing disputes, DMCA anti-circumvention cases)
- Copyright litigation (book, movie, music, software, photo, jewelry, fashion, video infringement cases - both Plaintiff and Defendant)
- P2P file sharing defense (illegal movie, film, music, and software downloads/file sharing)
- Entertainment law(Social media influencer agreements, talent agreements, fair use opinions for film and video producers, podcasters and more)
- IPTV defense (defend accusations against MPAA of infringement of movie and television shows and Dish-Nagrastar cases)
- Boxing Piracy (illegal interception or broadcasting of PPV boxing matches without the proper commercial license - ex Joe Hand Promotion cases)
Don't forget to ask about our Photo and Software License Recovery CONTINGENCY FEE representation. We can help you recover lost profits from infringers.
We have offices in California and Arizona.
California License #232337
San Francisco (serving San Jose, Silicon Valley and the Bay area)
San Diego (serving LaJolla, Oceanside, Carlsbad and nearby areas)
Sant Monica (serving Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Los Angeles area),
Newport Beach (serving Orange County, Laguna Beach, Corona Del Mar and the coastal areas)
Arizona License #025911
Phoenix office serving Scottsdale, Flagstaff, Tempe, and Maricopa County
Contact us for more information or to discuss your case
Each of these practice areas is unique in its own way and each has its own substantive and procedural nuances. Nevertheless, our approach is consistent – to identify the legal issues and map out a strategy for success, and then cost-effectively execute that strategy. Our law firm is committed to your success and we believe we have the experience, vision, and passion to take your case successfully through what can often amount to a very complex legal process whether in state court, federal court, administrative hearing or another legal forum.
We offer flexible fee structures to help accomplish your objectives. For more information call us at (877) 276-5084 or fill out our contact form. We have been in business since 2004 and have appeared in over 350 state and federal litigation cases. Solving your problems is what we do.
We offer an initial no-cost consultation for potential clients - subject to availability.
We look forward to working with you!