San Diego Office
Our San Diego law office serves clients in Southern California including the cities of San Diego, La Jolla, Encinitas, Mission Beach, Ocean Beach, Chula Vista, Coronado, Point Loma, Carlsbad, Escondido, Torrey Pines, Rancho Bernardo and other surrounding areas. If you need help with a Strike 3 Holdings subpoena, Malibu Media lawsuit, software audit or intellectual property law issue, call us at the number below or send us an email to the email at the right side of this page.
8880 Rio San Diego Drive Rio Vista Tower 8th Floor San Diego, CA 92108 Local Phone: (858) 240-4997
San Diego legal links
3. University of San Diego Law School
7. San Diego County District Attorney
8. Southern District of California Federal Court
9. Legal Aid Society of San Diego
10. San Diego District Attorney
More About Us
-Click here for Media Inquiries
-Click here to learn more about our federal court experience
-Click here to view our Client Avvo reviews
-We offer free initial consultations (subject to availability) and offer low flat rate legal fees for most (non-litigation cases).
Types of Cases we may handle
- DMCA cases (anti-circumvention, section 512 subpoenas, “safe harbors”, cease and desist, bad faith misrepresentation, youtube strikes)
- (ex. downloading and sharing adult pornographic videos)
- Photo infringement license recovery for professional commercial photographers and art studios
- TV signal piracy cases (cable and satellite theft)), [California and Arizona cases only] Dealing with Companies like Joe Hand Promotion, G&G Closed Circuit Events, and J&J Sports Production
- Software license compliance (audit demand letters from companies like the SIIA, Autodesk, Siemens, Micro Focus, Business Software Alliance.
- General copyright arbitration and litigation (ex. font infringement, jewelry infringement, fashion and textile, music etc.)