Sports Representation, Arbitration & Litigation Practice. Athlete discipline cases, Title IX, due process, free speech on campus, celebrity endorsement. Call (877) 276-5084.
Sports Law Overview
Attorney Steve Vondran is an Arizona licensed sports agent. He is a former professional baseball player (Cincinnati Reds organization) and we can help the following types of athletes in professional sports agency representation:
1. Baseball players (click here to read Steve Vondran Baseball Story, from Fresno State hall-of-famer to Cincinnati Reds gamer)
2. Tennis players
4. Extreme sports (martial arts, car racing, motorcycling)
5. Reality television sports
6. Lacrosse players
7. Soccer players
9. Sports broadcasters
10. Olympic athletes
12. Motocross law
15. Trainers including fitness trainers
16. Rugby players
For other sports not listed above, please fill out the contact form below.
Vondran Sports Promotional Video
Resolution of Sports Disputes (Arbitration, Mediation, Litigation)
In addition to sports agency we also can assist with the following types of sports arbitration and litigation in both California and Arizona, and in the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), and the International Counsel for Arbitration of Sport (ICAS):
1. NCAA eligibility disputes (college discipline, rape allegations, due process, cheating, Covid-19 suspensions)
2. Title IX legal issues (gender discrimination)
3. Drug testing & anti-doping law
4. Sports injuries (sports torts outside normal game rules)
6. Sports contract disputes
7. Sports merchandising licensing disputes
8. Sports related domain name disputes (UDRP)
10. Representation of sports brands and properties
12. Personal trainer negligence
14. Arbitration of sports disputes (including Women's Tennis Association (“WTA”), United World Wrestling (“UWW”), IAAF, ISAF sailing, International Cricket Association (“ICA”), UEFA, FIFA, World Karate Federation, International Tennis Federation (“ITF”), sports clubs and more).
15. First amendment on campus (silencing of free speech and association)
16. Censorship of student newspapers
Contact a Sports Arbitration & Litigation Attorney
Contact one of our sports lawyers to discuss your case. If you are being drafted and need legal representation contact us at (877) 276-5084. Why hire a sports agent when you can hire a sports lawyer? Please fill out the form below to have one of our lawyers call you back. We have been in civil litigation since 2004. In that time, we have taken on some of the biggest companies and their BIGLAW firms. We are battle-tested and have litigated over 300 cases.
Please note, some of the above types of cases may require association with local counsel. We look forward to working with you. You can also send us an email through our form submission and we will call you back. Please make sure to leave your phone number and the general nature of the case.