Orange County Office – Newport Beach - Copyright Infringement Law Firm! Low predictable flat-rate fees for most non-litigation cases!
Our Newport Beach law office serves clients in Southern California including Orange County, Dana Point, Laguna Niguel, Huntington Beach, Anaheim, Fullerton, Tustin, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, Garden Grove, Laguna Beach, Balboa Island, Newport Coast, and Aliso Viejo. If you need help with a software audit, case, business, copyright infringement, first amendment or technology law issue, call us at the number below or email us using the email on the right side of this page.
620 Newport Center Drive Suite 1100
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone: (949) 298-6732
Orange County Legal Resources
More About Us
-Click here for Media Inquiries
-Click here to learn more about our federal court experience
-Click here to view our Client Avvo reviews
-We offer free initial consultations (subject to availability) and offer low flat rate legal fees for most (non-litigation cases).
Types of Cases we may handle
- DMCA cases (anti-circumvention, section 512 subpoenas, “safe harbors”, cease and desist, bad faith misrepresentation, youtube strikes)
- (ex. downloading and sharing adult pornographic videos)
- Photo infringement license recovery for professional commercial photographers and art studios (we can help recover licensing fees for businesses who use your photos, images, and art on their websites, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube videos and Facebook accounts without your consent)
- TV signal piracy cases (cable and satellite theft)), [California and Arizona cases only] Dealing with Companies like Joe Hand Promotion, G&G Closed Circuit Events, and J&J Sports Production
- Software license compliance (audit demand letters from companies like the SIIA, Autodesk, Siemens, Micro Focus, Business Software Alliance.
- General copyright arbitration and litigation (ex. font infringement, jewelry infringement, fashion and textile, music, etc.)
- BitTorrent Litigation (Northern, Central, Eastern, and Southern District of California) - Strike 3 Holdings Defense Law Firm
- Fair use opinion letters for video and film producers, podcasters, and bloggers.