Need a civil litigation lawyer in Flagstaff, Arizona - State or Federal District Court or Justice Courts in Northern Arizona? Call us at (877) 276-5084. Business, Real Estate, and Intellectual Property law.
Our law firm can help with legal services involving litigation in the State of Arizona, in the various Justice Courts or the Federal District Court of Arizona in Flagstaff. I have enjoyed this great state for so many years, and in particular Coconino and Yavapai counties, and we have extensive federal court experience across California and Arizona (we have offices in both states, including in San Francisco, Santa Monica, and Newport Beach).
Our firm focuses on business, real estate, and intellectual property matters. We have been involved in over 500 litigation cases since 2004. We offer low flat-rate fees for many types of cases, so call us for more information at (877) 276-5084.
Some of the large companies located in Northern Arizona
1. Northern Arizona University: A public research university located in Flagstaff.
2. Bashas': A family-owned supermarket chain with multiple locations in Northern Arizona.
3. Nestlé Purina PetCare: A pet food production facility located in Flagstaff.
4. W. L. Gore & Associates: A manufacturing company specializing in advanced materials, with a facility in Flagstaff.
5. SenesTech: A biotechnology company in Flagstaff specializing in pest control solutions.
6. 93.9 The Mountain: A radio station serving the Prescott, Yavapai County, and Flagstaff regions.
7. Coconino County: A county government organization providing various services to the region.
8. Guidance Aviation: A helicopter flight training and charter company with multiple locations, including Prescott.
9. SCA Tissue: A paper products manufacturing company with a facility in Flagstaff.
10. Arizona Snowbowl: A ski resort located near Flagstaff, providing winter recreation activities.
Types of cases we may consider accepting
We accept select legal cases in the following practice areas:
3. Parody Cases
7. Business disputes (trade secret theft, breach of fiduciary duty, interference with contract, breach of contract)
8. Real estate disputes (eminent domain, real estate investigations, broker disputes, zoning, construction disputes and related cases)
Call us at the number above or below to discuss your case. You may also email us through our contact form.
Other District Courts in Arizona that we may be able to assist with
U.S. District Court – Phoenix [Sandra Day O'Connor U.S. Courthouse – 401 W. Washington St., Suite 130, SPC 1 Phoenix, AZ 85003-2118. Phone: 602-322-7200]
U.S. District Court – Tucson [Evo A. DeConcini U.S. Courthouse – 405 W. Congress Street, Suite 1500 Tucson, AZ 85701-5010]
U.S. District Court – Yuma [John M. Roll United States Courthouse. 98 West 1st Street Yuma, AZ 85364. Phone: 928-329-4766]
U.S. District Court – Prescott [101 W. Goodwin Street, 2nd Floor Prescott, AZ 86301]
Whether you need a lawyer in Flagstaff, Williams, Sedona, Prescott, Kingman, or other area in Northern Arizona, call us to discuss your case.
Coconino County Justice Courts
Statutes of Limitations i
According to the Coconino County website:
Time limits to file civil matters begin from the date the events that gave rise to the matter occurred. The time limits apply to both civil suits and small claims. The following periods of limitations are for those actions more commonly heard in the lower courts:
- One year: Defamation of character, false imprisonment, liability stemming from a statutory requirement (ARS12-541).
- Two Years: Injury to person, damage to property, product liability (ARS §12-542).
- Three Years: Debt from oral contract, open account (ARS §12-542).
- Four Years: Business agreements between partners or merchants (ARS §§12-544,545,546).
- Six Years: Written contracts for a debt, credit card debt (ARS §12-548).
Yavapai County Justice Courts
Call us if you are dealing with a civil matter in any of these courts.
Bumble Bee, Cleator, Black Canyon City, Crown King, Humboldt, Dewey, and Mayer
Chino Valley, Groom Creek Skull Valley, Paulden, Perkinsville, Prescott, and Prescott Valley
Seligman and Ash Fork
Camp Verde, Clarkdale, Cottonwood, Jerome, Oak Creek, Cornville, Red Rock, and Sedona
According to the Arizona U.S. District Court website:
“Federal Violation Notices (tickets) are issued by law enforcement personnel from agencies such as the National Park Service, U. S. Fish & Wildlife, U. S. Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, or any other agency governed by the United States. If the Violation Notice does not read “United States District Court Violation Notice” across the top, it is not a federal violation.
If you have received a violation notice from either the National Forest Service (A91), the Bureau of Land Management (A191), or the Veteran's Administration (A11) and would like more information about your violation that is not available on our website, you can contact the agency directly. The numbers are listed below.
A91 – Tonto National Forest – (602) 225-5297
A191 – Bureau of Land Management – (602) 417-9339
A11 – Veteran's Administration – (602) 222-6420″
AZ local offices
Location codes A10-11, 19, 22, 91-97, 102, 117, 123, 137, 139, 141-145, 148-149, 161-168, 170, 172, 191
Sandra Day O'Connor United States Courthouse
Location codes: A13, 41, 50-51, 71, 81, 101, 109-110, 113, 116, 119-121, 126, 128, 152, 156, 171, 173, 190, 198
Aspey, Watkins & Diesel Building
Location codes A31
Network Command Building
Location codes A107, 111
Magistrate Court Building
Location codes A125, 129, 140, 160, 174, 180, 197, AZ1
Mohave County Superior Court
Location codes A59, 106
Wahweap Ranger Station
Contact an Arizona Law Firm for Representation in Flagstaff, Yuma, Phoenix, Tucson, Page, Kingman, and Prescott
If you need a lawyer for breach of contract, copyright, software, trademark, or other federal law matter (including arbitration and mediation (“ADR”), call us for more information. We can be reached at (877) 276-5084. We offer competitive rates, experienced legal representation, and excellent customer service.
Click here to view our Federal Court Experience.
Click here for past client reviews.