Newport Beach, Balboa Island Law Firm
Balboa Island is one of my favorites places in the world. Located in Newport Beach, California, this is home to our Fashion Island Newport law office. Personally, I have lived on the island for many years and love all that it has to offer. If you need a lawyer that can help with business, real estate or intellectual property disputes, call us at (877) 276-5084.
This is one of the nicest houses on the island. Paddle-boarding around the island is something that has been catching on over the past few years.
Some of my favorite things in Balboa Island
This is a picture taken off my iPhone from inside the Harborside restaurant. You can see a sightseeing boat coming in from a day at sea.
Some of the best houses (or should I say mansions) on Balboa Island are corner properties that may be on double lots. This is one really beautiful older builds rights on the water.
Here is a shot from the bridge going from the BIG island to the LITTLE Island. Both sides of the Island are great. To me, the LITTLE Island a little quieter, while the BIG Island seems to be a bit more active with Village Inn, and more streets.
This is one of my favorite shots looking out from Balboa Island out to the jetty where boats go to get out of the harbor and officially get out to sea.
Here is a shot of one of the streets during the day. Parking can sometimes be an issue, but usually I find its not that big of a deal.
Some of the best things to do in Balboa California
Here is my list of some of my favorite places to visit when in Newport Beach
- Village Inn (live music, but no dancing)
- Caio (great Italian food on the Island)
- The Galley (breakfast diner on the water)
- Mutt Lynch (great music on the beach)
- Sharkeez (great tacos near Balboa Pier)
- Rubys on the pier (best corndog in Newport Beach)
- Beachball (cocktails on the beach)
- Cantina (great eats and drinks and very loud music on the beach)
- The wedge (home of the big wave)
- Cappys (great breakfast joint on PCH
- Newport Landing (great eats overlooking the bay)
- Billys at the Beach (great restaurant on PCH overlooking large yachts)
- Harborside (great happy hour at the Pavillions overlooking the Newport harbor
- Backbay Cafe (great eats on the water)
- Bluewater Grill (eat overlooking large yachts)
Here is another one of my favorite properties on Balboa Island.
This photo shows how people get from the peninsula (“fun zone”), to Balboa Island. The trip is about 5 minutes and costs a buck or two.
Types of cases we may be able to help with
- Contract drafting & review
- Breach of Contract disputes
- Business law matters
- Band representation
- Software audits
- Trademark litigation
- Right of publicity
- First amendment
- Real estate disputes
- Copyright registration
If you need a lawyer in Balboa Island, California, contact us at (877) 276-5084.