Here are more Attorney Steve® Software Lawyer Self-Study Resources. You do not have to pay a ton of money to LEARN!!
52. What is Microsoft Office CommunicatorServer CAL? (voice, video, desktop share, instant messaging)
58. MS open license comparison (Open License v. Open Value plus software assurance)
59. What is Kodi software (open source live streaming movies and TV application)
66. Mocha software crack codes (showing you have people will provide lines to cracked software). Using sites likes this are not recommended as they can lead to copyright infringement notices, and could be considered anti-circumvention techniques under the DMCA. In other words BIG TROUBLE. Pay for the software you use. (Portion of Mocha are believed to be embedded in Adobe products), which may be available through their creative cloud.
71 Can Adobe stop eBook piracy with DRM? (ePub “hacks” crackdown).
75. Siemens solid edge ST (locked node) installation guide.
76. Edgecam Vero Software demo (note: Vero Software is very aggressive in pursuing software piracy and their demands can be high)
81. Terminal server with iPhone (Aqua Connect with Mac server)
82. Software that lets you watch hundreds of TV channels? (warning, we do not recommend this or endorse this, link is for informational purposes only to see what some people are pitching. Unauthorized interception of TV, Radio, Cable or Satellite signals can lead to federal lawsuits and claims of DMCA anti-circumvention of copyright protection technology.
89.https://www.microsoft.com/Licensing/servicecenter/Help/FAQDetails.aspx?id=284#288 Microsoft Volume Licensing Center (how to login in a verify your volume licensing credentials and MSDN rights, for example in regard to Windows Server, Visio, Visual Fox Pro, and Windows 10 Enterprise).
99. Autodesk global sales and operations ("contractual audits" are being conducted outside the United States and their "confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement" states that the Superior Courts of the State of California (County of Marin) and the United States Northern District Court is the "exclusive venue" for disputes. Looking at their agreement, you have a dispute the minute you get their agreement because while it purports to provide a level of confidentiality, it also suggests confidential information can be shared with Autodesk "employees" (yes, that could mean legal counsel located in the Bay area whom we deal with on a daily basis, and that "nothing in this agreement shall prevent Autodesk from disclosing confidential information to the extent necessary to enforce its legal rights under the license and services agreements between the Parties and pursuant to the applicable copyright regimes." Call us for more details.
101. Wireshark tutorial (note: Strike 3 Holdings, LLC claims to use this technology to detect online copyright infringement of their adult pornography videos. Ask to see their PCAP evidence. Some end files can be non-existent or corrupt, which is why at times where you know you did not download their videos, you should consider litigating against the Bandlow Law Firm (major filer of these cases). We have asked where the PCAP is with no response as of 9/8/19.
102. How to extract the hash file from your digital content using SourceForge (note: Make sure to ask Malibu Media and Strike 3 Holdings to provide EVIDENCE that the hash file for their adult porn videos remained the same from the time the file was requested to the time it was received. If it has changed, the file may have been "corrupt" and not downloaded as they insist.
103. FotoQuote software (quotes for various uses of photos). Photographer rights companies like LAPIXA use this to determine a photo infringement settlement price. If you are a photographer in need of a photo or video licensing IP firm, call us. We can help with licensing and breach of contract cases.
104. MarkMonitor - GDRP update - domain names - whois accreditation discussed.
105. Installing vs. Uninstalling Software (and different types of software piracy discussed)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SOFTWARE LAWYER SELF STUDY RESOURCES
Contact a Software Audit and License Compliance Law Firm
We are a leader in handling software audit cases in the United States. These cases are typically brought as federal copyright infringement cases. We can help companies and individuals being accused of unlicensed software installations. Some companies have told us they plan to use companies like KPMG to conduct audits and threats of face-to-face-onsite audits can be very real. Call us to discuss at (877) 276-5084 or email us through the contact form.