We handle Microsoft Audits including SPLA, BSA software association and other audits. Call us if you have a software compliance dispute
VIDEO: Microsoft compliance issues. Our software law licensing compliance firm has helped many companies reduce their risk and legal liability, including SPLA audits.
Here are more Attorney Steve® Software Lawyer Self-Study Resources. You do not have to pay a ton of money to LEARN!!
41. How to find your Microsoft Windows OS product key
42. President of Business Software Alliance explains cloud computing
43. How to see whether you have a static IP address or a dynamic IP
45. Understanding Internet Protocal Addresses (IP)
48. 6 Things To Include In Your Network Audit Checklist
49. Selling digital downloads online
50. What is a virtual private network by CyberGhost VPN?
51. How to fix VPN problems or errors
52. What is Microsoft Office CommunicatorServer CAL? (voice, video, desktop share, instant messaging)
53. Steaming radio broadcasting software compliance issues for BMI, ASCAP, SESAC, and Sound Exchange
54. Logitech 1080 webcam for MAC
55. Autodesk Inventor software demo
56. Three ways to find your Autocad serial # and product key
57. Microsoft Open Business licensing explained
58. MS open license comparison (Open License v. Open Value plus software assurance)
59. What is Kodi software (open source live streaming movies and TV application)
61. Install Popcorn Kodi add-on XBMC/Kodi
62. Is streaming on Kodi illegal?
63. Is video streaming really stealing?
64. How file streaming is legal in the U.S.
66. Mocha software crack codes (showing you have people will provide lines to cracked software). Using sites likes this are not recommended as they can lead to copyright infringement notices, and could be considered anti-circumvention techniques under the DMCA. In other words BIG TROUBLE. Pay for the software you use. (Portion of Mocha are believed to be embedded in Adobe products), which may be available through their creative cloud.
67. Adobe “stock” allows you to purchase 40,000,000 photos through their online photo licensing tool.
68. Adobe piracy talks about how online software reduces chances of online piracy
69. How to disable pirated Adobe
70. Microsoft seizes Windows, Autodesk and Adobe software from business
71 Can Adobe stop eBook piracy with DRM? (ePub “hacks” crackdown).
72. Video game piracy ‘ Don't copy that floppy.”
74. Microsoft volume licensing explained
75. Siemens solid edge ST (locked node) installation guide.
76. Edgecam Vero Software demo (note: Vero Software is very aggressive in pursuing software piracy and their demands can be high)
77. Solidworks Flow Simulation software
79. Solid Edge 3D CAD software
80. What you can do with Autodesk Maya software
81. Terminal server with iPhone (Aqua Connect with Mac server)
82. Software that lets you watch hundreds of TV channels? (warning, we do not recommend this or endorse this, link is for informational purposes only to see what some people are pitching. Unauthorized interception of TV, Radio, Cable or Satellite signals can lead to federal lawsuits and claims of DMCA anti-circumvention of copyright protection technology.
83. Steve Jobs Apple insult response
84. Apple Computer – Jobs upset
85. Autodesk CEO talks about construction software
86. How broadcast TV signal works
87. CAD-CAM Software for CNC Machining
88. Wireless Routers: Everything You Need to Know (2018)
89.https://www.microsoft.com/Licensing/servicecenter/Help/FAQDetails.aspx?id=284#288 Microsoft Volume Licensing Center (how to login in a verify your volume licensing credentials and MSDN rights, for example in regard to Windows Server, Visio, Visual Fox Pro, and Windows 10 Enterprise).
90. What is Alphacam Router CAD/CAM for woodworkers
93. Recover Keys video tutorial
94. Magical Jellybean Key Finder
95. Open Text Content Server 10
97. What is IP Address vs. MAC address?
99. Autodesk global sales and operations ("contractual audits" are being conducted outside the United States and their "confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement" states that the Superior Courts of the State of California (County of Marin) and the United States Northern District Court is the "exclusive venue" for disputes. Looking at their agreement, you have a dispute the minute you get their agreement because while it purports to provide a level of confidentiality, it also suggests confidential information can be shared with Autodesk "employees" (yes, that could mean legal counsel located in the Bay area whom we deal with on a daily basis, and that "nothing in this agreement shall prevent Autodesk from disclosing confidential information to the extent necessary to enforce its legal rights under the license and services agreements between the Parties and pursuant to the applicable copyright regimes." Call us for more details.
100. Reviewing PCAP files with Wireshark
101. Wireshark tutorial (note: Strike 3 Holdings, LLC claims to use this technology to detect online copyright infringement of their adult pornography videos. Ask to see their PCAP evidence. Some end files can be non-existent or corrupt, which is why at times where you know you did not download their videos, you should consider litigating against the Bandlow Law Firm (major filer of these cases). We have asked where the PCAP is with no response as of 9/8/19.
102. How to extract the hash file from your digital content using SourceForge (note: Make sure to ask Malibu Media and Strike 3 Holdings to provide EVIDENCE that the hash file for their adult porn videos remained the same from the time the file was requested to the time it was received. If it has changed, the file may have been "corrupt" and not downloaded as they insist.
103. FotoQuote software (quotes for various uses of photos). Photographer rights companies like LAPIXA use this to determine a photo infringement settlement price. If you are a photographer in need of a photo or video licensing IP firm, call us. We can help with licensing and breach of contract cases.
104. MarkMonitor - GDRP update - domain names - whois accreditation discussed.
105. Installing vs. Uninstalling Software (and different types of software piracy discussed)
106. Cybercrime slideshow including software piracy
107. Transmagic CEO discusses ITCA software compliance
108. Software IP Detective Hanbook
109. What is software copyright?
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SOFTWARE LAWYER SELF STUDY RESOURCES
Contact a Software Audit and License Compliance Law Firm
We are a leader in handling software audit cases in the United States. These cases are typically brought as federal copyright infringement cases. We can help companies and individuals being accused of unlicensed software installations. Some companies have told us they plan to use companies like KPMG to conduct audits and threats of face-to-face-onsite audits can be very real.
Call us to discuss at (877) 276-5084 or email us through the contact form. When it comes to software audits with Microsoft, or the Business Software Alliance, there is no substitute for experience. We are one of the leading firms in the United States. We offer leadership, superior counsel, extreme customer services and LOW FLAT RATE LEGAL FEES (for non-litigation cases).
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment