Low cost legal fees to get your company launched and running
ZipCounsel is a service we created to help technology and software companies get launched and to run their business having the legal counsel they need at a low cost price they can afford. The world of international e-Commerce is far to complex for the average company to deal with. There are state laws, federal laws, international data privacy laws, international intellectual property rules, complex copyright and trademark laws, and a whole host of other laws, including FCC and FTC rules and regulations. There is no way to avoid dealing with legal issues on a day to day basis while running your ISP, mobile app company, web-based software company, social media website, digital content provider or other technology based business. The difference between us and other legal service providers is we offer you these services (provided by an “ATTORNEY” and not a customer support person like LegalZoom, Avvo, or Rocketlawyer) and you deal directly with one of our business lawyers and not with someone who can “REFER YOU TO A LAWYER.” In short, we are a real law firm that can become your corporate counsel for the life of your business.
We think you will be impressed with our menu of legal items on our ZipCounsel menu. We also offer innovative services such as a Skype legal chat when you need answers NOW, but don't have the time to drive down to a lawyers office, fight traffic, dealing with parking nightmares etc. In short, our law firm likes to move fast just like you do. You will find that, as we like to say “this is not your daddy's stuffy law firm at $400 per hour.” Fill out the contact form below to get a fast quote, usually within the hour.
Types of legal services we can offer
1. Corporation and LLC formation
2. Partnership agreements between owners and shareholders
3. Serve and respond to cease and desist letters
4. Trade secret consulting
5. Copyright work for hire agreements
6. Internet privacy policies & data breach laws consultation
7. Cybersecurity law
8. Trademark & domain name issues (UDRP arbitrations)
9. Copyright fair use & infringement law
10. Outsourced CPO (Chief Privacy Officer)
11. DMCA copyright legal issues
12. Vendor and partner agreements
13. Joint marketing agreements
14. Social media disputes & internet defamation
15. Intellectual property issues
16. Venture capital and angel investor legal issues
17. IP licensing issues
18. Unfair competition & advertising law
19. General corporate compliance
20. Responding to regulators and government requests for user data (subpoena response)
21. Real estate commercial lease review and problems with landlords and property management companies
These are a sample of some of the services we can provide to new and mid-size technology companies. Fill out the contact form below to discuss other potential services.
Contact a California technology startup lawyer
We counsel corporations and can help in arbitration and litigation matters involving technology, intellectual property, and software law. Call us at (877) 276-5084. You can also fill out the contact form below to have one of our representatives contact you – normally within one hour.